Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thanksgiving & 2013

So the end of the year is approaching us very quickly and Ashley Marie Photography now just has a couple mini sessions left open for 2013!

First I want to thank ALL of you for an amazing 2012 - you have made so many things possible for me this year and double thanks to those who have stuck with me as I've grown in the last year - there were a few growing pains and definitely a lot of changes in my style, some changes in pricing, and expansion of the business.

*If you're interested in more info about those openings, please contact me ASAP*

Ok now on to the important 2013 stuff!

Here's a few things that will be changing for 2013:

 

-Pricing

       *Pricing will be changing but don't panic - it's not going to be a huge jump, just simplifying my pricing  structure and allowing for less confusion on both sides!  You can lock in the current pricing if you book a session by the end of December.  I will honor current pricing for up to 2 sessions in 2013.

-Deposits

       *Deposits will be mandatory for 2013 sessions.  Unfortunately due to many last minute cancellations and no shows to appointments, I must require a deposit for each session you schedule.  This will hold your place and it will credit towards your session fee, but is not refundable.  I hope everyone understands it will be very important to spend time with my husband and our new baby in 2013 and that we can avoid many issues with this new policy!

-Travel

     *Travel more than 25 miles round trip from my studio will be more limited in 2013.  This again is to spend less time traveling and more time with my family.  I will absolutely still travel to a different park or your home and the additional fees and travel charges will still apply, but I will be doing less of them (probably 1 or 2 days a month).

-Newborns

     *Probably one of the bigger changes for 2013 is newborns.  Newborn pricing will be increasing to $150 for the session.  Again, you can lock this rate in as long as you book before the end of December.  Newborn sessions will exclusively be done in my studio except for lifestyle sessions.  Lifestyle sessions will be a separate item available and will not include my typical studio set-up for them.

And for the goodies!!!!  Because you read through all of this good stuff - if you book a 2013 session by November 30th and mention the code word "NEW 2013" then you'll get $15 off your session fee!


Again, I appreciate every single one of you that has made this year amazing and I hope we can continue capturing your precious moments next year!

~Ashley

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful photographer!! :) I am of course pre-booking for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elaine - shoot me an email with an idea of when you'd like to do the session & we'll pencil you in!

    ReplyDelete