Tuesday, January 8, 2013

February & March 2013

Howdy everyone!!!  UPDATED

I just wanted to let everyone know availability for sessions in February and March since April will be touch and go (I'll be 9 months pregnant!!!) and May I will not be booking sessions as well as part of June.  My exact return date will not be decided until I know how I'm feeling but I'll be back up and running by the end of June for sure!

February
16th - 12pm & 1pm opening.  Discounted 1hr session $75 or Discounted newborn $110 instead of $150!
March
9th -8am, 9am, 12pm in the studio
10th - 12pm in studio...2pm in studio or 2:30pm in Kenosha/Racine area.
17th - 9am - 1pm in the studio or outdooors


For a limited time only - mention BABYF to get $10 off your session booked in February or March.  This deal will only be available for the first TWO people to book!

No comments:

Post a Comment