Monday, January 28, 2013

Printing & Print Releases

As I've mentioned before 2013 has a few changes regarding the way sessions are structured but there is also a change regarding print releases.

I have chosen to better ensure quality prints for my clients that any prints larger than 8x10s must be ordered from Ashley Marie Photography.  I truly believe this is the best way to make sure those large prints you put in your home are quality and represent the pictures we took the best they possibly can.  You will have the option when contacting me to get special written permission thru me to purchase via another consumer level lab which I do recommend or to order directly through me which may be slightly more expensive but even higher quality images.

Here's a quick example of print quality.  The easiest way to point things out is if you see the red/orange in his face in the Walgreens and Walmart prints.  For small prints it may not make that much of a difference to you however for large prints it can make or break a photo.  I do not want your precious memories to be printed with orange/red skin tones :).  My processing is calibrated with my professional lab to ensure your prints come out accurate.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this change in policy for 2013 please send me an email at ashley@ashmariephotography.com

Thank you!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment