Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Summer Schedule!!!!

Now is the time to book your summer sessions!!!  I anticipate to fill up quickly and with our new baby arriving any time I will be limiting my number of sessions!  $50 deposit is due within 7 days of booking (you can pay through the link or write a check).  It is *possible* I may open more times if these fill up but only after I see how things are going once baby arrives and I start shooting again!

July:
Everything is BOOKED
Newborn sessions will be scheduled in between these and I will keep availability very open for them

August:
24th -10:30am, 11:30am
25th - 6pm
Newborn sessions will be scheduled in between these and I will keep availability very open for them

September:
As of now September is *FULL* however a few sessions are pending deposits so please inquire if you'd like to be put on the list.
Newborn sessions will be scheduled in between these and I will keep availability very open for them

Click here to pay the deposit: www.ashmariephotography.com/deposit

No comments:

Post a Comment